Fruity cocktail with pomegranate juice, cranberry and prosecco
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
For celebrations or a romantic moment, people like to toast with a glass of Prosecco. For fruit fans, in this recipe Prosecco is supplemented with fruity pomegranate syrup and refined with cranberries, pomegranate seeds and mint.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 120 ml pomegranate juice
- 100 g sugar
- 70 g cranberries
- Ice cubes, to taste
- 750 ml Prosecco
- 50 g pomegranate seeds
- 4 sprigs of mint, or rosemary
- measuring cup
- kitchen scales
- wooden spoon
- champagne glasses
- Core the pomegranate.
- In a saucepan, bring the pomegranate juice and sugar to the boil for about 3-4 minutes.
- Approx. Simmer for 2 minutes until the sugar has dissolved.
- Set aside part of the cranberries for garnish.
- Add the rest to the syrup and simmer slowly for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the syrup and let it cool.
- Pour 1.5 teaspoons of pomegranate syrup into champagne glasses.
- Add ice cubes, cranberries and pomegranate seeds.
- Fill up with Prosecco.
- Garnish the pomegranate-Prosecco cocktail with rosemary or mint and enjoy cold.