Fruity Christmas jam made from apples, sugar and cinnamon
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The made from apples and cinnamon tastes pleasantly fruity and is a real treat the Christmas season. You can enjoy the jam for breakfast on croissants or use it wonderfully for baking.
Please review recipe:
- 750 g apples, e.g. Boskoop or Elstar
- 250 g preserving sugar 3:1
- Apple juice, to taste, not much
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- mixing spoon
- hand blender
- jam jars
- Peel and core the apples.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Put the fruit in a saucepan.
- Add some apple juice.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- The apple jam puree with a blender.
- Add the preserving sugar and stir well.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Spice the jam with cinnamon.
- Pour the apple jam into jam jars.
- Let the Christmas jam turn around and cool down .