Fruity Christmas dessert with red fruit jelly and speculoos
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 90 minutes
A quick and super delicious Christmas dessert that tastes fruity, creamy and like Christmas. The is layered with pieces of speculoos, quark cream cream and grits and is perfect for a party.
Please review recipe:
- 100 g whipped cream, cold
- 250 g yoghurt
- 250 g quark
- 2 tbsp sugar
- vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp orange paste
- 200-250 g spiced speculoos
- 500 g red fruit jelly
- 2 speculaas cookies, halved, for garnish
- 4 sprigs of rosemary, for garnish
- mixing cup
- hand mixer
- long drink glasses
- piping bag
- Beat the cold whipped cream in a mixing bowl.
- Add the yoghurt and quark.
- Add the sugar, cinnamon, orange paste and vanilla extract.
- Mix everything well.
- Crush the speculoos into pieces in a bag with a rolling pin.
- Layer the dessert in highball or cocktail glasses.
- A piping bag can be used to layer the cream.
- First the speculoos, then the quark cream, followed by red fruit jelly.
- Repeat the layers as you like.
- The Christmas dessert with half a speculoos biscuit and Top with rosemary.
- Serve chilled at Christmas.