Fruity baked apples with bananas, mint and jam
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The ones with banana jam filling are a wintry dessert recipe for days when you need something quick. The dessert tastes incredibly delicious and you don’t need many ingredients. The soft baked baked apples are filled with fruity bananas and jam. The added jam gives the baked apples a piquant, slightly sweet and sour note.
Please review recipe:
- 5 apples
- 1 banana
- 3-4 tbsp jam, or jam
- icing sugar, to taste
- mint, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash the apples.
- Cut out the cores with an apple corer.
- Cut off the top around the stem to create a lid.
- Carve out the apples slightly.
- Den Slightly cut off the bottom so that the apples stand securely.
- Peel the bananas.
- Mash them in a bowl with a fork.
- Add the jam, mix well.
- Stuff the apples evenly with this mixture.
- With the cut lids Cover.
- Place the filled apples in a casserole dish.
- Pour some water into the dish.
- Cook the baked apples in the oven for about 25-30 minutes until they are nice and soft.
- Remove from the oven and serve .
- Before serving, dust the baked apples with icing sugar and decorate with mint.
- apple corer