Fruity apple pancakes with cinnamon, eggs and milk
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
Tasty with fruity taste and cinnamon aroma. The preparation of the dough is incredibly easy and the apple pancakes taste really delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 250 g flour
- 50 g brown sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml oil
- 480 ml milk
- 1 apple
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Mix the eggs, oil and milk in a separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Grave the peeled apple on a grater and add to the batter.
- Put the pancake batter in portions in a preheated pan and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn the pancakes and bake on the other side for 1-2 minutes.