Fruit salad with strawberries and lime dressing
The perfect combination of sweet berries, tart fruits and a flavorful dressing of honey, pineapple, lime juice and lime zest.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 6 votes )
- 1 can of pineapple
- 1 orange
- 1 kiwi
- 150 g grapes
- 150-200 g strawberries
- ¹⁄₄ tsp lime zest
- lime juice, freshly squeezed from 1 lime
- 2 tbsp honey
- Cut the pineapple, orange and kiwi into equally sized pieces.
- Half the grapes and strawberries.
- Mix the zest of lime, lime juice, honey and 60-80 ml of pineapple juice from a can.
- Add the fruit and berry dressing to the fruit salad and mix.
- cutting board