Fruit rainbow finger food for kids party
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A colorful rainbow of fruit is sure to add variety to any children’s party. Colorful fruit not only looks beautiful, but also contains important vitamins and nutrients. The vitamin-rich finger food is quickly prepared and is a great and refreshing dessert on hot summer days.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.9 out of 5 stars ( 19 votes )
- 250 g strawberries
- 1 watermelon, small
- 2 kiwifruit
- 2 tangerines
- 1 melon, small
- 1 handful of grapes
- 1 handful of blueberries
- Big plate
- Cutting board
- Lay out the fruit on a large plate in the shape of a rainbow.
- Rinse and halve the strawberries.
- Cut the watermelon and melon pieces into bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the tangerines into slices and halve.
- Peel and slice the kiwi Cut.
- Arrange the fruit according to the colors as a rainbow on the plate.
- Starting at the top with strawberries, then watermelon, tangerine, melon, kiwi, grapes and finally blueberries.
- The finger food made of fruit with a rainbow look is ready wonderful for kids party suits.