Fruit dessert with ice cream and ice cream cones
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
When the weather is nice and warm, you want something refreshing. A fruit snack made from berries, banana, kiwi and tangerine is just the ticket! Served to top it off with chocolate ice cream and ice cream cones, it makes a great dessert.
Please review recipe:
- 100-150 g strawberries
- 1 kiwi
- 1 banana
- 1 tangerine
- 1 handful of blueberries
- chocolate ice cream, to taste
- ice cream cones, to taste
- Select and wash the strawberries and blueberries.
- Half the strawberries lengthwise.
- Peel the tangerine, banana and kiwi.
- Place the fruit on a large, flat plate.
- Place chocolate ice cream on top and top with ice cream cones.