Fruit dessert carving – pineapple parrot with melon
A pineapple makes a great parrot. The pineapple parrot is a great refreshment and a real eye-catcher, especially on hot days. Pineapple dessert is perfect for themed birthday parties.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 1 votes )
- 1 pineapple
- 1 carrot, small
- pumpkin seeds
- melon, optional for filling
- Approx. Cut off a third of the pineapple horizontally on the green.
- Shorten the green in stages with scissors and leave it long at the back.
- Carve out a parrot’s head from the small pineapple portion on the green. Put the eyes in with pumpkin seeds, blueberries or raisins.
- Hollow out the pineapple. Fill with pineapple or melon.
- Cut a narrow carrot for a beak and attach it to the parrot’s head with a toothpick.
- Use a long wooden skewer to attach the parrot to the edge of the filled pineapple and the little parrot is ready!
- carving knife
- kitchen scissors
- wooden skewers