Fried zucchini with tomatoes, mayonnaise and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
A simple and easy recipe for fried zucchini. The courgettes are breaded and fried in flour, then seasoned with garlic and mayonnaise and topped with a slice of fresh tomato.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 2 courgettes, medium
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp flour
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 1 clove of garlic
- dill, for garnish
- cutting board
- Wash the courgettes, trim off the ends and cut into 3-5mm thick slices.
- Place the courgettes in a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
- Mix well and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out the juice from the Strain the zucchini and pat dry.
- Prepare a flat plate with flour for the breading.
- Heat a pan with 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Just before frying, roll the zucchini slices on both sides in flour with a fork and place in the pan .
- Fry the zucchini on both sides over a medium heat until golden brown.
- Lay the fried zucchini slices next to each other on a flat plate.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Smear the zucchini with crushed garlic and spread with mayonnaise.
- Each place a slice of tomato on top of a slice of zucchini and sprinkle with dill.