Fried zucchini with feta as an antipasti recipe
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
The fried zucchini rolls not only look original, they taste very spicy together with feta and rocket. A great antipasti recipe that goes wonderfully with grilled food or simply as an aperitif.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 courgettes
- 200 g feta cheese
- 1 red pepper, small
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt, to taste
- oil, for frying
- flour, for breading
- 1 handful of arugula
- kitchen paper
- cutting board
- garlic press
- small wooden skewers
- Cut the courgettes lengthwise into strips about 2 mm thick and season with salt.
- Roll the courgettes in flour just before frying.
- Fry lightly in a hot pan with oil.
- Place the fried courgettes on a paper towel-lined pan Place on a plate.
- Spread the zucchini strips with pressed garlic.
- Dice the feta.
- Place the feta on the zucchini strips.
- Place a few rocket leaves and roll up.
- Secure with wooden skewers if desired.
- Roll up the zucchini Garnish a plate with finely chopped pepper cubes and arugula.