Fried zucchini with chili, garlic and wine vinegar
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 105 minutes
They are breaded in flour and fried until golden brown. Then refined in a spicy aromatic vinaigrette with vinegar and olive oil. A great starter or as an accompaniment to meat or fish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 3 zucchini
- 2 chili peppers
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, or other vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- 100-150g flour
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices.
- Remove the seeds from the chillies.
- Finely chop the chillies and garlic.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Bread the zucchini in the flour and fry on both sides in the pan Fry until golden brown.
- Mix the chili, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the fried courgettes to the vinaigrette and leave to stand for 60-90 minutes.
- To serve, garnish the fried courgettes with chopped herbs to be sprinkled.