Fried shrimp with garlic and cream
Portions: 7 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
A simple and fairly quick recipe for any seafood lover. The prawns are sautéed in butter with garlic and rounded off with cream. Served with rosemary it is the perfect combination.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 800g prawns
- 200ml cream
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped or rosemary
- 50g butter
- 2 garlic clove
- Salt, to taste
- Met the butter in the pan.
- Add the garlic and sauté a little.
- Deglaze with the cream, mix everything together and bring to the boil.
- Fry the prawns in another pan for 8-9 minutes.
- The Remove the shrimp from the pan, transfer to the other pan with the sauce and let stand on the hot stove for 2 minutes.
- Serve shrimp with rosemary or parsley.