Fried savoy cabbage with butter, cream and nutmeg
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Fried savoy gets a special touch from nutmeg and is wonderfully rounded off with cream. The savoy cabbage is prepared in a short time and is the perfect accompaniment to meat dishes. The fried savoy cabbage can also be enjoyed simply as a light snack in between meals.
Please review recipe:
- 1 head Savoy cabbage, small
- 3 tbsp butter
- 60 ml cream
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- Chop the savoy cabbage into small pieces and place in a saucepan.
- Pour in cold water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Cook for one minute and remove from heat.
- Rinse the cabbage in a colander with the cold water and gently squeeze out so that no moisture remains.
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the cabbage, cream, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Stir well and cook for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Fried savoy cabbage with cream and nutmeg tastes great with all kinds of meat dishes.
- cutting board
- frying pan