Fried rice with carrots, eggs and boiled sausages
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Fried rice is one of the most popular dishes around the world. It is quick to prepare and tastes delicious. A hearty new dish can be prepared from the leftover rice from the day before and an already opened tin of boiled sausages.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 carrot
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 3-4 boiled sausages
- 300-350 g rice
- 3 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper,r to taste
- 3-5 sprigs of chives
- rice cooker
- mixing spoon
- frying pan
- cutting board
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Boil the rice for about 12-15 minutes.
- Cut the carrots into small pieces or grate them coarsely.
- Fry them in a pan with butter over medium-high heat.
- Cut the sausages into small pieces and add them. Fry briefly.
- Mix in the rice.
- Cook the whole thing together for another 3 – 4 minutes.
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour into the pan, stir constantly and fry for a few more minutes.
- Garnish the finished dish with chives and serve.