Fried prawns in a crispy breading made from breadcrumbs
Tender seafood in a crunchy breading tastes delicious. Soft on the inside and with a seared crust on the outside, these are perfect for a celebratory meal. For even more flavor, the dish can be served with a delicious dip or your favorite sauce.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 900g shrimp, large
- 60g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic, ground
- 3 eggs
- 600-700ml vegetable oil
- 250g breadcrumbs
- Peel the shrimp, leaving only the tails.
- Sieve the flour and mix in the salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs with a fork.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Roll each shrimp in flour.
- Then dip in eggs and immediately roll in breadcrumbs.
- Place the seafood next to each other in the pan.
- Make sure they are not on top of each other.
- Fry the shrimp for about 3-5 minutes on each side Fry until golden brown.
- Afterward, place on paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Serve fried shrimp in crispy breading with a dip.