Fried potatoes with tomatoes, green beans and feta cheese
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Fried potatoes are a delicious, hearty dinner for the whole family! Refined with green beans, tomatoes and onions, the fried potatoes are an ideal after-work meal.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 500 g green beans
- 3 potatoes, waxy
- 700 g tomatoes
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 red onion
- 50 g olives
- 100 g feta, diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- marjoram, after taste
- chili powder, to taste
- thyme, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- Roughly chop the leeks and sauté them in a pan with a little oil for a few minutes.
- Wash the beans, cut off the ends and add to the pan with the leeks.
- Slice the potatoes and add to the pan.
- Fry briefly and cook over a low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Quarter a few of the tomatoes and add them to the pan.
- Boil the remaining tomatoes with boiling water, skin them and puree.
- Add the tomato puree to the vegetables in the pan .
- Season with chili, marjoram and thyme.
- Pour some olive oil over it and cook over a low heat for about 30 – 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle diced feta on the fried potatoes and serve.