Fried potatoes with carrots and leeks
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Fried potatoes is a great dish. Prepared with carrots and leeks, the fried potatoes taste wonderfully delicious and can be served as a side dish with fish or meat.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 4 potatoes
- 1 leek
- 2 carrots
- olive oil, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into medium-sized pieces.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into large sticks.
- Heat a pan with a little oil.
- Fry the vegetables in it.
- Cut the leeks into large rings and add them.
- Everything Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the fried potatoes under the closed lid over low heat until the vegetables are al dente.