Fried potato dumplings with sausages from the pan
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
These delicious dumplings are made from potato dough and filled with sausages. The potato dumplings with sausages is an unusual recipe, but the preparation is very simple and quick.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g potatoes
- Salt, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 tbsp flour, + some for dusting
- 5-6 sausages
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5-6 tbsp oil
- kitchen scale
- vegetable peeler
- potato masher
- rolling pin
- frying pan
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Put in a saucepan, cover with water.
- Salt the water to taste and bring to a boil.
- Boil the potatoes over medium heat for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
- The water Drain.
- Let the potatoes cool down a bit.
- Mash them to a puree using a potato masher.
- Add the eggs, flour and, if necessary, a little salt.
- Knead everything into a soft, slightly sticky dough.
- A work surface with a little flour sprinkle with dust.
- Place the potato dough on top.
- Use a knife to cut into 5-6 equal parts.
- Roll out each part into round flatbreads with a rolling pin.
- Place a small sausage in the middle.
- The flatbreads from Squeeze all sides to form round dumplings.
- Peel the garlic and cut each clove.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Fry the garlic until golden to give the oil a pleasant aroma.
- Peel the garlic cloves Remove from the oil.
- The potato dumplings in the oil approx. 5 Mi Fry the nuts on both sides until crisp.
- Line a plate with kitchen towels to degrease the dumplings.
- Place the potato dumplings on a flat plate.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.