Fried pork medallions with garlic and mustard in a cream sauce
This fried is a simple yet delicious dish with a subtle aroma of garlic and Provençal herbs. The preparation is relatively quick and the meat in the creamy sauce tastes incredibly delicious. You should definitely try this recipe.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- 450g pork loin fillet
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard, or grain mustard
- 60 ml chicken stock
- ½ tsp Provençal herb mix
- 240 ml cream
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- Cut the pork tenderloin into medallions 2 to 3 cm thick.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides and coat in flour.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Medaillons Fry for 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and place on a plate.
- Add the garlic, mustard, broth and provincial herbs to the same pan.
- Pour the sauce, stirring, for 1 minute Prepare.
- Add the cream and continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Return the pork to the pan, season with salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve the fried pork medallions in cream sauce, garnished with the parsley.
- cutting board
- frying pan