Fried pork medallions with garlic and mustard in a cream sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This fried is a simple yet delicious dish with a subtle aroma of garlic and Provençal herbs. The preparation is relatively quick and the meat in the creamy sauce tastes incredibly delicious. You should definitely try this recipe.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 450g pork loin fillet
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard, or grain mustard
- 60 ml chicken stock
- ½ tsp Provençal herb mix
- 240 ml cream
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Cut the pork tenderloin into medallions 2 to 3 cm thick.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides and coat in flour.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a frying pan.
- Medaillons Fry for 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and place on a plate.
- Add the garlic, mustard, broth and provincial herbs to the same pan.
- Pour the sauce, stirring, for 1 minute Prepare.
- Add the cream and continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Return the pork to the pan, season with salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve the fried pork medallions in cream sauce, garnished with the parsley.