Fried pork chops in honey sauce with garlic
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Honey sauce with garlic, cayenne pepper and apple cider vinegar give the pork an interesting flavor and savory aroma. The fried in honey sauce can be served with mashed or fried potatoes.
Please review recipe:
- 3 Pork chops, boneless
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 ½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp Warm water
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Mix the honey, water, vinegar, cayenne pepper, and ¹⁄₄ teaspoon salt in a small bowl.
- Preheat a skillet over high heat.
- Oil and half the Add butter.
- Place the meat and brown on each side, 3-4 minutes.
- Shift the chops to one side in the pan.
- On the other side, melt the remaining butter and the chopped garlic for 10 seconds sauté.
- Spread the honey sauce over the garlic.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thick and amber in color.
- Place the pork chops in the sauce, baste them several times and simmer for 5 minutes.
Zu Schweinekoteletts passen und Erbsen sehr gut.
- mixing spoon