Fried pita filled with sausage, eggs and cheese
This recipe is very simple, but insanely delicious. A thin pita is stuffed with sausage and cheese, dipped in eggs and fried until crisp. This is how the day should start! This breakfast will make everyone happy.
- 3-5 sausages
- 1 pita, large, thin
- 150 g cheese
- herbs, to taste
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 4-5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tomato, optional
- Cut the pita into equal rectangles.
- Grate the cheese.
- Chop the herbs into small pieces.
- Heat the sausages and cut into small pieces.
- Mix the sausages, cheese, herbs and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- To taste, add in Add chunks of chopped tomato.
- Place the filling on a piece of pita and fold over.
- In a wide bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and milk with a fork.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Fill the pita in completely Dip the egg mixture.
- Then place in the hot pan and fry until crispy on both sides.
- Serve the filled pita immediately.
Salami, smoked sausage or ham can also be used for the filling of the pita.
- frying pan
- cutting board