Fried pita filled with sausage, eggs and cheese
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This recipe is very simple, but insanely delicious. A thin pita is stuffed with sausage and cheese, dipped in eggs and fried until crisp. This is how the day should start! This breakfast will make everyone happy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 4.9 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 3-5 sausages
- 1 pita, large, thin
- 150 g cheese
- herbs, to taste
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- 4-5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tomato, optional
- frying pan
- cutting board
- Cut the pita into equal rectangles.
- Grate the cheese.
- Chop the herbs into small pieces.
- Heat the sausages and cut into small pieces.
- Mix the sausages, cheese, herbs and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- To taste, add in Add chunks of chopped tomato.
- Place the filling on a piece of pita and fold over.
- In a wide bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper and milk with a fork.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Fill the pita in completely Dip the egg mixture.
- Then place in the hot pan and fry until crispy on both sides.
- Serve the filled pita immediately.
Salami, smoked sausage or ham can also be used for the filling of the pita.