Fried eggs in paprika as a breakfast idea
Bored with the simple fried eggs for breakfast? Here comes a great breakfast idea made from fried eggs and peppers. Very easy to make and still very tasty. To do this, simply cut the peppers into rings, fry them briefly in the pan and crack an egg in – delicious fried eggs are created in a pepper ring in no time at all.
- 2 peppers, red yellow or green
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Wash the peppers.
- Cut out the stalks and remove the seeds.
- Cut the peppers into rings 1 cm wide.
- Heat the oil in a large pan.
- Place the pepper rings in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes Fry on one side.
- Turn the peppers and crack 1 egg in each ring.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the pan over a low heat for about 5 minutes until the eggs are set.
- The fried eggs on the peppers Arrange on plates with parsley and enjoy warm.
- cutting board
- kitchen tongs