Fried egg breakfast on Valentine’s Day with bread and cheese
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Surprise your partner with this breakfast on Valentine’s Day! Fried egg is pan fried in the shape of a heart and served on lettuce leaves along with bread and cheese.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 egg
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- salad leaves
- 1 slice wholemeal bread
- 1-2 slices sliced cheese
- 1-2 date tomatoes
- 1 tsp oil, for greasing
- Fried egg heart-shaped metal
- Place the heart shape in the pan.
- Heat the pan.
- Grease the pan with a little oil.
- Crack the egg into the pan.
- Salt and pepper the fried egg.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate .
- Have the date tomatoes.
- Use a heart-shaped cutter to cut out the cheese and bread.
- Serve the fried egg on the lettuce with tomatoes, cheese and bread.
- Serve the breakfast egg on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day.