Fried Dürüm snack with potatoes and mushrooms
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 49 minutes
This appetizer with a hearty and flavorful filling tastes great both warm and cold. Fried Dürüm snack with potatoes and mushrooms is easy to prepare and very delicious. Potatoes are boiled, mashed into a puree and then mixed with the sautéed onions and mushrooms. Just spread it on the Dürüm flat cakes, twist into rolls, cut into pieces and fry in hot oil. Yummy!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 450 g potatoes
- Salt, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 300 g mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch herbs, small
- 1 Dürüm flat cakes
- 1-2 eggs
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Peel the potatoes, boil in salted water for about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, drain the water.
- Add the butter, mash into the mashed potatoes.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Peel the onions and chop them.
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry onion for 4-5 minutes, add mushrooms, sauté 5-6 minutes more.
- Salt, pepper, mix with mashed potatoes and chopped herbs.
- Let cool.
- Put out the Dürüm flatbread.
- Spread the filling on top in an even layer.
- Turn the whole thing into a tight roll.
- Slice the Dürüm roll.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg with a pinch of salt.
- Remaining vegetable oil Heat on a medium level.
- Dip the Dürüm slices into the egg and fry until brown on each side for a few minutes.
- Serve the fried Dürüm snack warm.