Fried beef and lamb kebab
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 112 minutes
Roasted meat skewers with beef and lamb are incredibly tasty. Juicy bi-meat meat infused with the flavors of garlic, coriander and cumin. This kebap tastes just as good on the frying pan as it does on the grill. First prepare the minced meat mixture, then let it stand for a while. Then shape the skewers and fry them in hot oil. Served with salad or vegetables, this recipe will delight everyone.
Please review recipe:
- 400g beef
- 600g lamb
- 2 onions
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- Turn the beef and lamb through a meat grinder.
- Peel the onions and garlic and chop very finely.
- Add to the meat along with salt, pepper, coriander and cumin.
- Knead the minced meat well for approx. 5-7 minutes.
- Always lift it over the bowl and put it back.
- Cover with cling film and let stand in the fridge for about 1 to 2 hours.
- Take a sushi stick and spread some of the minced meat around it.
- You should an even skewer.
- Proceed in the same way with the remaining minced meat.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the kebap for about 7-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Place the roasted meat skewers on the plate , serve immediately.
Wet your hands with water when forming the skewers to prevent the ground beef from sticking to them.
- meat grinder
- cutting board
- sushi stick
- frying pan