Fresh summer salad with cucumber, tomato and strawberry
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
You won’t be able to resist this light, colorful and tasty summer salad! The spicy and fruity strawberry dressing combines all the salad ingredients and creates a perfect combination. The salad can be enjoyed as a light meal on its own, but it also goes well with many different dishes and, of course, with any barbecue buffet.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 30-40 g strawberries
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 shallot
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ¹⁄₂ tsp salt
- 1 cucumber
- 450 g cherry tomatoes
- 450 g strawberries
- 100-140 g rocket
- 100-140 g spinach
- ¹⁄₂ red onion, to taste
- 70-80 g feta, to taste
- Hand blender
- Cutting board
- Serving plate
- Pure all the ingredients for the dressing with an immersion blender.
- Wash the cucumber, quarter lengthways and cut into small pieces.
- Wash the tomatoes and strawberries and cut into quarters or halves.
- Rinse the arugula and spinach and pat dry.
- Arrange the salad ingredients on a serving plate.
- Wash, peel, chop and add the red onion, if you like.
- Cut the feta into small cubes and sprinkle on top.
- Finally, pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy mix.