Fresh summer salad made from romaine hearts, radishes and cucumbers
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
This summer salad tastes wonderfully delicious with crunchy romaine leaves, tangy-sweet cucumbers, refreshing slices of radishes and aromatic spring onions. The tasty salad can be served as an accompaniment to the grill or with bread for lunch.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 6-8 leaves of romaine hearts
- 6 radishes
- 8 date tomatoes
- 50 g Danish cucumber salad, sliced
- 2 sprigs of dill
- 1 sprig of spring onion
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp oil
- salad plate
- vegetable slicer
- cutting board
- dressing shaker
- salad servers
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Chop the romaine roughly and place on a flat plate or tart tin.
- Slice the radishes into fine slices.
- Have the date tomatoes.
- Serve the cucumber salad with radishes and tomatoes on the romaine leaves.
- Finely chop the dill and spring onion and spread over the salad.
- For the dressing: mix the honey with the vinegar and mustard.
- Salt and pepper and mix with the oil.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad just before serving and mix .
- Serve the summer salad with the grill or with bread.