Fresh spinach salad with mango, mozzarella and vinegar oil dressing
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 12 minutes
The fruity sweet note of the mango goes wonderfully with the spinach and tender mozzarella. The sweet dressing multiplies the taste and gives the fresh one a certain pep.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 40 g spinach leaves
- 50 g lettuce leaves, mixed
- 1 mango
- 250 g mini mozzarella
- leeks, optional, to taste
- 50 g pine nuts
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar, or white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Wash the lettuce leaves and spinach, spin dry and place in a salad bowl.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan and allow to cool.
- Cut the spring onions into fine rings and add to the lettuce leaves.
- Peel the mango and place in Cut small pieces.
- Distribute the mango and mozzarella on the lettuce leaves and spinach.
- Sprinkle the spinach salad with pine nuts.
- For the dressing
- Mix the apple vinegar with the agave syrup and mix with the oil, season with salt and pepper.
- The dressing Drizzle over the spinach salad before serving.
- salad bowl
- cutting board