Fresh smoothie with yogurt, green tea and raspberries
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
Refreshing, fruity and creamy – the ideal drink on warm summer days. The delicious raspberry smoothie is also suitable as a refreshing start to the day.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 250ml green tea, chilled
- 80g Greek yoghurt
- 230g raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¹⁄₂ tsp vanilla extract
- ice cubes, to taste
- Mint, fresh, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend together.
- The smoothie should be smooth to the touch.
- Pour into glasses and serve with ice cubes, if desired.
- The smoothie can be garnished with fresh mint leaves.