Fresh mushroom salad with lamb’s lettuce, tomatoes and mustard dressing
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The highlight of this mushroom salad is the original dressing. It is prepared on the basis of olive oil with the addition of Dijon mustard, wine vinegar, aromatic tarragon, shallots and spicy garlic. The dressing perfectly complements the fried mushrooms, lamb’s lettuce and fresh tomatoes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 sprigs tarragon
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- 180ml olive oil + for frying
- salt, to taste
- black Pepper, to taste
- 450 g Mushrooms, to taste
- 1-2 tomatoes, large
- 100-120 g lamb’s lettuce
- frying pan
- salad bowl
- Finely chop the shallots, garlic and tarragon.
- Mix the mustard, vinegar and water into the dressing.
- Pour in the oil slowly, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Clean the mushrooms.
- For large mushrooms, cut off the mushroom stalk and cut into smaller ones if you like.
- Leave the small mushrooms whole.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and salt.
- Be careful not to too many mushrooms in the pan at once.
- They should be seared evenly on all sides.
- Fry, stirring, until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Then transfer to a plate.
- The remaining mushrooms prepare in the same way.
- Add oil if necessary.
- Let the mushrooms cool.
- Cut the tomatoes into several large pieces.
- Remove the seeds.
- Cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Mushrooms, lamb’s lettuce , tomatoes and part of the dressing in the salad bowl m Mix it together.
- Not all of the dressing is needed. Vary the amount according to taste.
- The remaining dressing can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks.
- Serve the mushroom salad immediately.