Fresh lettuce with mussels, avocado and tomatoes
This light dressing with mussels, juicy tomatoes and lemon dressing takes just 10 minutes to prepare. Really tasty and very filling, the salad is a perfect appetizer for everyone.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 100 g lettuce
- 200 g mussels, in oil
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- sesame , to taste
- Cut the tomatoes into medium-sized pieces and the avocado into smaller pieces.
- Roughly chop the lettuce leaves.
- Drain the oil from the mussels.
- Squeeze out one and a half to two tablespoons of juice from the lemon.
- Mix the lemon juice with the olive oil.
- Put the mussels, lettuce leaves, avocado and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Stir the salad leaves and serve immediately.
- cutting board
- salad bowl