Fresh lettuce with mussels, avocado and tomatoes
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
This light dressing with mussels, juicy tomatoes and lemon dressing takes just 10 minutes to prepare. Really tasty and very filling, the salad is a perfect appetizer for everyone.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 100 g lettuce
- 200 g mussels, in oil
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- sesame , to taste
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- Cut the tomatoes into medium-sized pieces and the avocado into smaller pieces.
- Roughly chop the lettuce leaves.
- Drain the oil from the mussels.
- Squeeze out one and a half to two tablespoons of juice from the lemon.
- Mix the lemon juice with the olive oil.
- Put the mussels, lettuce leaves, avocado and tomatoes in a salad bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Stir the salad leaves and serve immediately.