Fresh lamb’s lettuce with figs, sesame and goat’s cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Healthy, fresh and delicious – this is how this wonderful one with figs and goat cheese tastes. The fruity berry balsamic dressing gives the green salad a sweet note and the sesame and walnut oil give it a nutty aroma.
Please review recipe:
- 200 g lamb’s lettuce
- 3 figs
- 2-3 snack cucumbers
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 50 g goat’s cheese
- 1 tbsp sesame
- 2 tbsp berry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- salad spinner
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- salad servers
- Clean lamb’s lettuce and place in a bowl.
- Wash the figs and cut into pieces.
- Select the blueberries.
- Cut the cucumbers into small pieces.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Cucumbers, figs, blueberries and Spread the spring onions on the lamb’s lettuce.
- Sprinkle sesame on top.
- Spread the crumbled goat’s cheese on top.
- Mix the dressing from the berry balsamic vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the lamb’s lettuce with the balsamic oil dressing before serving and serve.