Fresh lamb’s lettuce with cucumber, radishes and sprouts
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
salad full of vitamins! The lamb’s lettuce tastes very refreshing and super crunchy thanks to the cucumbers and radishes. The mildly balanced aroma is achieved in particular by the olive oil with herbs.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 50 g lamb’s lettuce
- ½ cucumber
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 1 sprig of spring onion
- 2-3 sprigs of dill
- 10 g sprouts
- 20 g granulated cream cheese
- pomegranate seeds, optional
- 2 tbsp olive oil, with herbs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- salad spinner
- salad plate
- cutting board
- salad servers
- Wash the lamb’s lettuce and spin dry.
- Read the lettuce and lay it out on a flat plate.
- Half, quarter and chop the cucumber.
- Chop the radishes as well.
- Distribute the cucumber and radishes on the lamb’s lettuce.
- Cut the leek onions into fine rings.
- Chop the dill into small pieces.
- Place the leeks and dill on the salad.
- Distribute the sprouts on top.
- Place the granulated cream cheese on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- With Drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix the lamb’s lettuce with the salad servers and serve.