Fresh lamb’s lettuce with carrots, tomatoes and goat cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 12 minutes
The lamb’s lettuce with tomatoes, carrots, radishes and goat’s cheese tastes fresh and is super healthy. With a simple vinaigrette made from balsamic vinegar cream and oil, the green salad has a refined flavor and a nutty taste thanks to sesame and sunflower seeds.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 150-200 g lamb’s lettuce
- 1 carrot
- 4-6 radishes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 50 g goat cheese
- 1 tbsp sesame
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar cream
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- salad spinner
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- glass mold
- salad servers
- Clean lamb’s lettuce and lay out in a flat glass dish.
- Lightly roast the sesame and sunflower seeds in a pan without oil.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut into pieces.
- Cut the radishes into slices.
- The carrot on a coarse Grate.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Spread the tomatoes, radishes, carrots and spring onions on the lamb’s lettuce.
- Sprinkle with sesame and sunflower seeds.
- Crumble the goat’s cheese on top.
- Mix the balsamic vinegar cream and oil into a vinaigrette.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Lambs’ salad before serving, drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.