Fresh fruit salad with mango, kiwi, pomegranate and banana
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
The fruit salad with mango, kiwi, pomegranate and banana is fresh, fruity and colourful. A real vitamin bomb is created from fresh fruit!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 1 banana
- 2 kiwi
- 1 mango
- pomegranate, to taste
- mint, to taste
- cutting board
- Peel the mango and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Remove the skin from the banana and kiwi and cut into slices.
- Remove the pomegranate seeds from the pomegranate.
- Mix the fruit in a bowl and sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds.
- The salad does not need added sugar as the fruit already tastes sweet.
Der Obstsalat schmeckt aromatisch und fruchtig, gekühlt schmeckt er im Sommer besonders erfrischend! The fruit salad can be garnished with fresh mint.