Fresh beef salad with cucumber, eggs and mayonnaise
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 115 minutes
This Beef Salad with Eggs and Fresh Cucumber is super light and easy to make and tastes incredibly delicious. The salad looks beautiful and very festive, so it is suitable not only for everyday food, but also for a party.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 200g beef
- 3 eggs
- 1 cucumber
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- mayonnaise, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- kitchen scale
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- Cook the beef in about 1.5 hours.
- Let cool and cut into small pieces.
- Hard-boil the eggs for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water, peel and set aside 1-2 egg whites for decoration .
- Grate the remaining eggs on a coarse grater.
- Cut the cucumbers into thin strips.
- Put the beef, eggs and cucumbers in a salad bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and chopped herbs.
- Mix everything together well.
- From the egg white halves and some carrot pieces cut out flowers.
- Decorate the beef salad with them and serve.