French toast with raspberries as a breakfast idea
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
French toast is a wonderful use of leftovers when the bread has become a bit dry. To do this, the bread slices are turned in egg and milk mixture and fried golden in the pan with a little butter. Served with fresh fruity berries, it’s a great breakfast idea.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 4 slices of white bread or toast
- 350 ml milk
- 4 eggs
- Butter, to taste
- Honey, to taste
- Raspberries, fresh to serve
- deep plate
- Cut the white bread slices into triangles.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- In a deep plate, whisk the milk with the eggs using a whisk.
- Pull the bread slices briefly into the egg-milk mixture.
- Give the butter into the pan and put the bread slices in it.
- Fry the French toast one after the other until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the French toast for breakfast with fresh raspberries and honey.