French toast with Nutella, raspberries and banana
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
This sweet treat is a great idea for your next Sunday breakfast. The breakfast trend with French toast is very easy and quick to prepare. Refined with Nutella and berries, the French toasts taste delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 4 slices of toast
- 2 eggs
- 140 ml milk
- 4 tsp Nutella
- icing sugar, for serving
- raspberries, for serving
- bananas, for serving
- Casserole dish
- In a casserole dish, whisk two eggs with milk.
- Toast 2 pieces of bread and spread with Nutella.
- Place two other slices on top.
- Place the French toasts in the egg mixture.
- Soak both sides with the egg mixture.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the Nutella French toast in it.
- Before serving, dust the French toast with powdered sugar and serve with raspberries and banana slices.