French toast rolls with cream cheese and strawberries for breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
A delicious breakfast or dessert of French Toast Rolls for all those night cats! Topped with sweet strawberries and cream cheese and fried in butter, the French toast rolls are simply delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 6 slices of toast
- 2 eggs
- 40 ml milk
- 60 g cream cheese
- 1 handful of strawberries
- Butter, for frying
- Honey, for serving
- rolling pin
- kitchen tongs
- Flat the toasts with a rolling pin.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk using a whisk.
- Spread the cream cheese on the toasts.
- Chop the strawberries.
- Add to the bottom of each toast Top with strawberries.
- Roll up the bread tightly and place on the rolled-up side.
- Met the butter in the pan.
- Turn each roll in the egg mixture.
- Bake the rolls on the rolled-up side first.
- Then Sear briefly on all sides.
- Serve the finished French toast rolls with honey.
French toast rolls can also be rolled in a sugar and cinnamon breading immediately after frying.