French-style chicken fillets with spaghetti and lemon sauce
Fried ones taste very tender and get an aromatic note from the lemon sauce, which is wonderfully complemented with garlic. Served on top of spaghetti noodles, the fillets are a delicious and very filling dish.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 6 votes )
- 2 chicken fillets
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 120 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, large
- ¼ bunch parsley
- 50 g butter
- 180 ml chicken stock
- 180 ml dry white wine
- 120 g spaghetti
- Preheat the oven to 100ºC.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cover the chicken fillets with cling film and pound flat.
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the flour with a little salt and pepper .
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk using a fork. The mixture should be smooth.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Roll the chicken well in flour.
- Then dip it in the egg mixture.
- Finally, dip it in the flour again.
- Cook the fillets over high heat for approx. Sear for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place the meat on the baking sheet.
- Place in the preheated oven while the sauce is being prepared.
- Press the garlic through a garlic press.
- Squeeze the juice from a lemon.
- Chop the parsley finely with the knife.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Fry the garlic in it for 1 minute.
- Deglaze with the lemon juice, broth and wine.
- Cook the sauce for 8-10 minutes, until reduced by half.
- Add the parsley, salt and pepper and stir well.
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water al dente.
- Drain the pasta in a colander.
- Spaghetti with chicken fillets and lemon sauce on a Arrange plates.
- Baking sheet
- Meat mallet
- Sauté pan
- Garlic press
- Citrus press