French shortcrust pastry tartlets with fruit and berries
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
The small shortcrust pastry tartlets with fruit and berries are a real eye-catcher! Who doesn’t enjoy enjoying them? The small pastries with fresh fruit are always a hit!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 pack Tartelettes, 200 g 8 pieces
- 250 g blueberries
- 50 g raspberries
- Physalis, to taste
- Kiwi, to taste
- Tangerine, to taste
- 1 pack of cake glaze, clear
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Lay out the tartelettes on a flat plate or serving platter.
- Top the tartelettes with any berries you like, e.g. blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, physalis, tangerines or kiwi.
- Pour 250 ml water into a small saucepan.
- Remove some water and mix with the cake glaze powder and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Then add to the water in the saucepan and stir well.
- Bring the cake glaze to the boil while stirring constantly.
- Spread evenly over the tartlets from the middle.
- Cool the tartlets leave and enjoy with tea or coffee.
If desired, the tartlets can be filled with vanilla cream and then topped with berries.