French dessert parfait with peaches
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 220 minutes
This light and airy consistency of the French dessert is fantastically delicious. White chocolate parfait with peaches is a treat, especially in hot weather!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 500 ml cream
- 150 g chocolate, white
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 peaches
- 4-6 chocolate biscuits
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- melting bowl
- dessert glasses
- knife blade
- Separate the yolks from the whites.
- Melt the honey in a saucepan over low heat.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the yolks.
- Beat the yolks with a mixer until a light foam forms.
- In a separate saucepan, bring 250 ml of cream to the boil, but do not let it boil.
- Remove the cream from the heat and pour it into the egg yolk mixture in a thin stream.
- Beat the egg yolk mixture again with a mixer.
- Mix the mixture on a low level Cook on high heat for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. The cream will thicken and change color.
- Break white chocolate into small pieces and place in a melting bowl.
- In a water bath, melt the white chocolate.
- Pour melted chocolate into the prepared cream and mix thoroughly stir with the mixer.
- Let the thick parfait cream cool completely to room temperature.
- Whip the remaining 250 ml cream with the sour cream to form a thick foam.
- Add the already cooled chocolate cream and mix well.
- Break the chocolate biscuits into pieces and open fill the bottom of the 4 glasses.
- Parfait cream on top and put the dessert in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Cut the peaches into small pieces or chop them in a food processor and top the cooled parfait cream in the glass.
The dessert can be prepared with various berries or fruits. Instead of cream you can make the parfait cream with yoghurt or cream cheese.