Fragrant quark balls with cottage cheese and vanilla from the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Wonderfully fragrant and very appetizing ones made from cottage cheese, which are easily baked in the oven. The sweet treats can be served with apple sauce and fruit for breakfast.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp vanilla flavoring
- 2 tbsp oil
- Mix the cottage cheese with the sugar, salt, eggs, flour and vanilla flavoring in a bowl.
- Prepare the flour on a flat plate.
- Form the quark mixture into small quark balls.
- Roll the quark balls in the breadcrumbs.
- Up the balls Place an oiled baking paper.
- Bake the quark balls for 20 minutes at 180 °C.
- Serve the quark balls with applesauce and fruit, jam or honey.