Fragrant mushrooms stuffed with goat cheese and parsley
The filling of goat cheese with breadcrumbs, garlic and parsley is very aromatic and tastes very juicy and extremely delicious.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- 2-3 slices of toast
- 1 clove of garlic
- 140 g goat’s cheese, grated
- ½ bunch parsley
- Paprika powder, red, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 550-600 g mushrooms
- 2 tbsp oil
- In a food processor, blend the bread and garlic into crumbs.
- Set aside about 1/2 cup of the crumbs.
- Mix the rest with the cheese, parsley, paprika, and salt.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with the crumbs that have been set aside.
- Place the stuffed mushrooms in a greased baking dish.
- Bake the mushrooms at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Food processor
- Casserole dish