Fragrant hot baguette appetizers with sausage, eggs and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
If you want to go really fast, then these delicious ones are ideal for that. A hearty, delicious and fragrant breakfast can be prepared here in just 15 minutes. The hot mix of sausage, cheese, and mayonnaise is very filling and only needs to be mixed together briefly before gratinating.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 3-4 sausages
- Dill, to taste
- 100-120 g cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 2-3 tsp vegetable oil
- 8-10 slices baguette
- cutting board
- baking sheet
- Finely chop the sausage and dill.
- Grate the cheese coarsely.
- Mix the egg, mayonnaise, and ketchup together in a bowl.
- Whisk well with a fork or wire whisk.
- Add the sausage, dill, and cheese and mix.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil.
- Place the baguette on top.
- Spread the mixture on each slice.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C for about 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- The finished baguette bites are hot immediately serve for breakfast.
Instead of sausages, sausage or ham can also be used.