Fragrant coconut soup with spaghetti, carrots and shrimp
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The one with coconut milk and shrimp tastes wonderful. Garlic and ginger as well as fresh lime harmonize perfectly with each other and give the soup a unique aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 6-8 carrots
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- ¼ – ½ tsp chili powder
- 400ml coconut milk
- 750ml water + 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 110 g spaghetti
- 650 g prawns
- 1 lime
- salt, to taste
- chives, to taste
- coriander, to taste
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- citrus press
- Chop the carrots into sticks.
- Chop the garlic.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Stir the ginger, garlic and chili for about 1 minute.
- Then add the carrots, coconut milk and 750ml Add water.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and add to the saucepan. Bring to the boil.
- Cut the spaghetti in half, add to the broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook the pasta al dente over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the pot and cook for about 1 minute.
- The coconut soup remove from heat, season with lime juice and salt.
Fresh ginger can be substituted with a teaspoon of ground ginger.