Fragrant coconut soup with spaghetti, carrots and shrimp
The one with coconut milk and shrimp tastes wonderful. Garlic and ginger as well as fresh lime harmonize perfectly with each other and give the soup a unique aroma.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- 6-8 carrots
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- ¼ – ½ tsp chili powder
- 400ml coconut milk
- 750ml water + 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 110 g spaghetti
- 650 g prawns
- 1 lime
- salt, to taste
- chives, to taste
- coriander, to taste
- Chop the carrots into sticks.
- Chop the garlic.
- In a saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Stir the ginger, garlic and chili for about 1 minute.
- Then add the carrots, coconut milk and 750ml Add water.
- In a separate bowl, combine the cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and add to the saucepan. Bring to the boil.
- Cut the spaghetti in half, add to the broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook the pasta al dente over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the pot and cook for about 1 minute.
- The coconut soup remove from heat, season with lime juice and salt.
Fresh ginger can be substituted with a teaspoon of ground ginger.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- citrus press