Fluffy zucchini pancakes with carrots, onions and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
These delicious become fluffy and juicy. They’re delicious hot or cold, especially with a dollop of sour cream. And are well suited either as a starter, side dish or a wholesome light meal.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g courgettes
- Salt, to taste
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 5-7 sprigs herbs, fresh
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 tbsp flour
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- garlic press
- frying pan
- casserole dish
- tin foil
- Wash the courgettes and grate on a fine grater.
- Lightly salt the courgettes in a bowl and leave to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Then squeeze out the excess liquid and drain.
- Peel the carrot and grate on a grater.
- Peel the onion and finely dice.
- Peel the garlic cloves and press through the garlic press.
- Finely chop the fresh herbs.
- Then put the prepared ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and flour and mix well together.
- After that Season with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Put the fritters from the zucchini batter into the pan.
- Approx. Fry for 3-5 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Place the fried zucchini pancakes in a casserole dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated oven at 180° C for approx. 10-12 minutes.