Fluffy pancakes made from yeast dough with buckwheat flour
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 110 minutes
Pancakes from a yeast dough with buckwheat flour taste unusually delicious. A classic that tastes both sweet and savory. The basic recipe is gluten-free, quick and easy to prepare. Served with Greek yogurt and berries it makes a fantastic breakfast or brunch.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 4 cups buckwheat flour
- 4.5 cups milk
- 25g fresh yeast
- Salt, to taste
- Vegetable oil, for greasing the pan
- 300g Greek natural yoghurt
- Strawberries, to taste
- Honey, to taste
- Roasted Hazelnuts, to taste
- In a bowl, dissolve the fresh yeast with half a glass of warm milk.
- Then add another 1.5 cups of milk.
- Stir in 2 cups of flour, stirring constantly. Avoid lumps!
- Cover the bowl with a towel and leave in a warm place.
- When the dough has doubled in volume, stir in the remaining milk, salt and flour.
- Return the dough to a warm place stand until it rises again.
- To keep the dough fluffy, avoid stirring!
- Fry the pancakes in a pan with a little oil.
- Serve the pancakes with plain Greek yoghurt, honey and strawberries!