Fluffy mashed potatoes with cauliflower, rosemary and milk
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
The combination of potatoes and cauliflower makes the puree tender and very tasty, while rosemary gives the dish a unique flavor. This is light and airy and should definitely be prepared.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 700-800 g potatoes
- 400-500 g cauliflower
- Salt, to taste
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 500-600 ml chicken stock, or water
- 3-4 tbsp butter
- 180 ml milk
- Herbs , to taste
- potato peeler
- cutting board
- Peel the potatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets with a knife.
- Put the vegetables in a saucepan, pour chicken broth or water over them.
- Add salt and a sprig of rosemary.
- Mix the liquid into the Bring to the boil and simmer under a lid for about 15 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and remove the rosemary.
- Add the butter and mash the vegetables.
- Pour in the milk and puree the vegetables.
- You can adjust to taste more or less milk can be added.
- Sprinkle the mashed potatoes with chopped herbs before serving.